Our Goal for Information Technology is for Maine citizens to have accessibly and universally designed hardware and software that enriches lives and expands job opportunities.
Resources that support Information Technology
- Web Accessibility Tip of the Month.
- AT of the Month.
- Broadband for Everyone, or a Digital Disconnect? - White Paper.
- Captioning Video.
- Apps as Assistive Technology (AT).
- Professional development and technical assistance.
- Cooperative buying consortium for schools.
- Resources for Accessible and Universal web design.
- Resources for creating accessible documents.
- Links about Accessible and Universal design.
- Laws and policies pertaining to Information Technology.
- Purchasing inexpensive personal computers.
- Google Apps for Education and Accessibility.