Here is our collection of Maine CITE Publications published over the past few years. The collection includes Maine CITE’s most popular print publications. Please see our YouTube channel for video publications.
If you need any of these in an alternative format that has not been posted here, please contact the Maine CITE office.
- Maine Home and Community-based Waivers – AT Comparison Chart by Kelley McTague – revised (revised October 2015)-
- Meeting at a Distance: Considerations for Accessibility.
- Maine CITE Webinar Presenter’s Guide.
- Assistive Technology Definitions, Tools and Strategies for Students Who are Pursuing Postsecondary Education (currently offline – under revision).
- Easy Reference Handbook to Maine Assistive Technology Funders (currently offline – under review).
- Maine Care and Assistive Technology: What’s Covered and What’s Not (currently offline – under review).
- Maine’s Lemon Law for Assistive Technology.
- Overview for Assistive Technology Funding.
- Parent Guide to Assistive Technology (currently offline – under review).
- Universal Design.
- Maine State AT Plan Summary.
Here are some documents that, while published a number of years ago, still are noteworthy. Please be aware that some of the information in these documents may be dated.