Here is our collection of Maine CITE Publications published over the past few years. The collection includes Maine CITE’s most popular print publications. Please see our YouTube channel for video publications.
We have also preserved some of our well-known publications, no longer in print, in the Archives Section.
If you need any of these in an alternative format that has not been posted here, please contact the Maine CITE office.
- Maine Home and Community-based Waivers – AT Comparison Chart by Kelley McTague – revised –
- Meeting at a Distance: Considerations for Accessibility.
- Maine CITE Webinar Presenter’s Guide.
- Assistive Technology Definitions, Tools and Strategies for Students Who are Pursuing Postsecondary Education (currently offline – under revision).
- Commonly Asked Questions About Assistive Technology Devices and Services: An Educators’, Parents’, and Advocates’ Guide (currently offline – under revision).
- Easy Reference Handbook to Maine Assistive Technology Funders (currently offline – under revision).
- Maine Care and Assistive Technology: What’s Covered and What’s Not (currently offline – under revision).
- Maine’s Lemon Law for Assistive Technology.
- Overview for Assistive Technology Funding.
- Parent Guide to Assistive Technology (currently offline – under revision).
- Tools and Ideas for Easier Living (currently offline – under revision).
- Universal Design.
- Maine State AT Plan Summary.
Here are some documents that, while published a number of years ago, still are noteworthy. Please be aware that some of the information in these documents may be dated.
- Universal Design: Maine’s Opportunity to Lead the Way to Information Access for Everyone.
- The Ten Guiding Principles of Universal Access to Information.