Recorded: February 28, 2017 – Join the presenters for an update and overview of Assistive Technology (AT) services and resources in Maine. Learn how AT can be effective in keeping people with disabilities safe and independent in their communities and about the Maine Medicaid AT funding opportunities. Case managers and other providers will learn how to best support clients in identifying the need for AT and how to initiate the referral process.
Attendees will learn about Maine’s AT providers, resources and funding: about common AT solutions to enhance functional independence in the community.
- Christine Martin, MS, OTR/L, CBIS from Maine Center for Integrated Rehab
- Kathy Adams, OTL/ATP, Maine CITE Program Director
- Use this link to view the archived webinar presentation – Flash required.
- Use this link to download Speakers Notes –
- Use this link to download the Maine Home and Community-based Waivers – AT Comparison Chart by Kelley McTague (revised February 2016) –