The following announcement comes from the National AgrAbility Project:
The AgrAbility Virtual National Training Workshop (VNTW) is a series of six, one-hour webinars conducted over three days. Use this link for session descriptions and more information…
The preliminary schedule is:
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- 11:00 a.m. EST: Updates from NIFA on AgrAbility and Related Programs
Aida Balsano, USDA/NIFA
- 3:00 p.m. EST: Mental Health, Suicide Risk, and Establishing Community Supports
Cheryl Long, RN
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- 11:00 a.m. EST: USDA: Connecting Veterans to Resources
Stefanie Pidgeon, USDA
- 3:00 p.m. EST: Improving Farm Home Accessibility, Safety, and Use of Space
Carla Wilhite, University of New Mexico
Thursday, January 25, 2018
- 11:00 a.m. EST: Using the VA Accelerator Program to Help Farmer Veterans with Disabilities
Phillip Selleh, Veterans Administration and Desma Brooks, Farmer Veteran
- 3:00 p.m. EST: Beekeeping Assistive Technology
Ned Stoller, Michigan AgrAbility
A question & answer period is scheduled for each presentation.
To participate in any of these free webinars, click here to access the online registration form by Friday, January 19. Instructions for accessing the session will be sent to registrants by Monday, January 22.
Contact AgrAbility at 800-825-4264 or visit the AgrAbility Virtual National Training Workshop (VNTW) website,
Email email@example.com if you have questions.