The RESNA ATP Fundamentals Course continues to offer public, private on-site courses, and online, instructor-led courses designed as a convenient, cost-efficient and effective way for busy AT professionals to participate.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their assistive technology knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the ATP exam.
- Official RESNA course materials
- Taught by a RESNA-authorized instructor and ATP
- Collaborate with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access to online practice exam – complete with diagnostic scoring
- Copy of “Fundamentals of Assistive Technology, Vol. 4”
The 16-hour curriculum will be covered over four weeks, consisting of eight 2-hour online evening class sessions. All class sessions will be recorded for easy viewing/reviewing over the duration of the class and for 90 days after the completion of the course.
Courses run several times per year, please use this link for more information and to register for these courses…