The RESNA ATP Fundamentals Course will continue offering public, private on-site courses, and online, instructor-led courses designed as a convenient, cost-efficient and effective way for busy AT professionals to participate.
Register for the courses in September of 2019 or use your remaining training budget to purchase training vouchers today for a seat.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their assistive technology knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the ATP exam.
- Official RESNA course materials
- Taught by a RESNA-authorized instructor and ATP
- Collaborate with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access to online practice exam – complete with diagnostic scoring
- Copy of “Fundamentals of Assistive Technology, Vol. 4”
The 16-hour curriculum will be covered over four weeks, consisting of eight 2-hour online evening class sessions. All class sessions will be recorded for easy viewing/reviewing over the duration of the class and for 90 days after the completion of the course.
September 4 – 30, 2019
- $650 – RESNA Member
- $800 – RESNA Non-Member
Class size is capped at 45 students to allow for maximum interaction and knowledge transfer, so seating is very limited.