The University of Maine at Augusta (UMA) is seeking applicants for the part-time position of Administrative Specialist Career Level 2 (CL2) to perform clerical support work at the Maine CITE Coordinating Center. The position is currently open and is located in Augusta, but not on the UMA campus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- opening and closing the office;
- serving as the initial point of contact for the Center;
- providing complex administrative support;
- screening calls, visitors, and mail;
- answering inquiries via telephone, in-person, and through various other technology;
- monitoring and maintaining Assistive Technology and office inventory and equipment;
- assisting with meetings, conferences, webinars, and other events;
- attending conferences, meetings, and events as necessary;
- preparing and editing correspondence and documents, assisting with reports;
- making travel and hotel arrangements;
- making purchases, issuing purchase orders, making credit card payments;
- processing invoices and other expenses;
- assist with the production of at least ten webinars each year;
- maintaining and coordinating multiple calendars.
This is a part-time, twenty-hour per week position. Specific hours to be determined upon hiring. This is a soft-money funded position. Continuation is contingent upon continued funding and the needs of the University.