Here are some resources on accessible outdoor recreation in Maine:
- Maine’s Accessible Outdoors! – Department of Conservation.
- Access Maine – Living in the Community Resources.
- The Adaptive Outdoor Education Center
- Maine Adaptive Sports and Recreation.
- AbilityMaine – Travel.
- Acadia National Park – Accessibility.
- Recreation Assistive Technology Exchange (RATE) at USM.
- Northeast Passage.
Hiking/Walks in Maine
- Wheelchair Accessible Trails in Maine.
- Maine Office of Tourism (see search at the bottom of the page).
- Biking and Walking in Maine
- Portland Wheelers
- Opportunities for Enhancing Fishing & Hunting for People with Disabilities – Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
Revised: 08/02/2017 bld