Our Goal for Education is to ensure all Maine learners have access to the assistive technology and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) needed to be successful.
Resources that support Education
- Maine AEM Program (Accessible Educational Materials).
- Guide for Maine Families on Assistive Technology (AT) and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) – PDF (revised June 2020)
- Resources for Maine Educators Teaching Online: Providing Equal Access to Distance Curriculum
- Accessible Media Services for Students
- Accessibility in Schools.
- Paying for AT – tips and list of funders.
- Apps as Assistive Technology (AT).
- Robots in Schools as Assistive Technology.
- AT Consultants in Maine.
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) Certification.
- Links to Teaching and Learning Resources.
- Accessible Web Design.
- Accessible Digital Documents.
- Maine CITE Publications.