Our goal for Employment is to ensure Maine citizens have the assistive technology they need in order to work.
Resources that support Employment
- Maine CITE News items related to “employment.”
- Paying for AT – tips and list of funders.
- AT for Employers – AT connects .
- AT Consultants in Maine.
- Apps as Assistive Technology (AT).
- Job Accommodation Network – JAN .
- Links to Training and Development Resources.
- Link to Maine Career Center .
- Workers with Disabilities Contributing to Maine’ Workforce .
- Link to Maine Department of Labor: Bureau of Rehabilitation Services.
- Link to Maine’s Client Assistance Program.
- Maine AgrAbility Program.
- Career Connect service from American Foundation for the Blind.
- Video: Workplace Accommodations on our YouTube Channel.
- Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT).
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- Assistive Technology for employment use – Pinterest from Pacer Center.
- Links to information about Accessible and Universal Design.
- Links about Advocacy.