Our Goal for Information Technology is for Maine citizens to have accessibly and universally designed hardware and software that enriches lives and expands job opportunities.
Resources that support Information Technology
- Maine CITE News items about “technology.”
- Maine CITE training webinars – many deal with IT.
- Paying for AT – tips and list of funders.
- Equipment Reuse – find used and refurbished IT.
- Web Accessibility Tip of the Month.
- AT of the Month.
- AT Consultants in Maine.
- Accessible Digital Documents.
- Accessible Web Design.
- Captioning Video.
- Apps as Assistive Technology (AT).
- Links about Accessible and Universal design.
- Laws and policies pertaining to Information Technology.
- Robots in Schools as Assistive Technology.
- Meeting at a Distance: Considerations for Accessibility.
- Wearable AT – Smart Watches.
- Accessibility in Schools.