Here is our collection of Maine CITE Publications published over the past few years. The collection includes Maine CITE’s most popular print publications. Please see our YouTube channel for video publications.
If you need any of these in an alternative format that has not been posted here, please contact the Maine CITE office.
- Guide for Maine Families on Assistive Technology (AT) and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) –
- Meeting at a Distance: Considerations for Accessibility.
- Maine CITE Webinar Presenter’s Guide.
- Maine’s Lemon Law for Assistive Technology.
- Overview for Assistive Technology Funding.
- Universal Design.
- Maine State AT Plan Summary.
- Maine Home and Community-based Waivers – AT Comparison Chart by Kelley Smith COTA/L, ATP (revised September, 2017)- -Note: this is being revised
- Assistive Technology Definitions, Tools and Strategies for Students Who are Pursuing Postsecondary Education (currently offline – under revision).
- Easy Reference Handbook to Maine Assistive Technology Funders (currently offline – under review).
- Maine Care and Assistive Technology: What’s Covered and What’s Not (currently offline – under review).
Here are some documents that, while published a number of years ago, still are noteworthy. Please be aware that some of the information in these documents may be dated.