Here is our collection of Maine CITE Publications published over the past few years. The collection includes Maine CITE’s most popular print publications. Please see our YouTube channel for video publications.
If you need any of these in an alternative format that has not been posted here, please contact the Maine CITE office.
- Guide for Maine Families on Assistive Technology (AT) and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) – PDF (revised June 2020)
- Maine Home and Community-based Waivers – AT Comparison Chart – MS-Word (revised 2/12/2020)
- Meeting at a Distance: Considerations for Accessibility.
- Captioning Video
- Maine CITE Webinar Presenter’s Guide – PDF.
- Maine’s Lemon Law for Assistive Technology.
- Overview for Assistive Technology Funding.
- Universal Design.
- Maine State AT Plan Summary.
Here are some documents that, while published a number of years ago, still are noteworthy. Please be aware that some of the information in these documents may be dated.
revised: 6/30/2021 sl