The Let’s Participate! project, funded by the Office of Special Education Programs, was designed to help infants, toddlers and preschoolers with disabilities participate more fully in everyday activities through the use of assistive technology (AT).
Let’s Participate’s newly revamped website is chock-full of information on using AT with young children.
Please check out letsparticipate.org to find:
- Numerous ready-to-be-used powerpoints and trainings
- One-pagers on finding the right AT
- A simple child-specific AT Plan
- Resources on how to increase infant, toddler & preschooler participation using AT
- Guidance on how/why to set up an AT lending library
- Lots of tip sheets, activities, examples and more!
Photo credit: Image licensed through Creative Commons by Free Stock Photo