Recorded: May 12, 2020 – This webinar focuses on the exploration of AT devices to support individuals with disabilities to return to, or maintain, successful employment. Attention will be given to AT services, devices and apps to support successful employment, as well as funding resources.
Target Audience includes: Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) clients, family/caregivers, VR counselors, employment specialists, job coaches, OT, PT, SLP, case managers, and transition specialists.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify common challenges for individuals with disabilities related to successful employment
- Identify at least three devices and/or apps to support successful employment
- Identify available funding sources for AT services & devices
- Christine Martin, MS, OTR/L, Manager of Care Coordination, Maine Center for Integrated Rehab
References Mentioned in Webinar
- Paying for AT – this is the full list of funding resources.
- Maine CITE – Employment Resources.
- Maine AT Providers – this is a list of providers in Maine with contact info.
- AT4Maine – AT Device Demonstration/Loan Program.
- Job Accommodation Network – JAN.
- Disability:IN (formerly Business Leadership Network).