Recorded: January 15, 2019 – This 30-minute on-line presentation will update families on Assistive Technology (AT) and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM).
We all use technology to improve our lives, why not provide it to our students? AT and AEM can support students in dealing with learning, living, and transitioning into adulthood and work. Along with an opportunity for questions, this live web presentation will update families on AT and AEM. The newly-revised “Guide for Maine Families on AT and AEM” will be showcased.
- Learn about AT and AEM in the IEP.
- Learn about AT devices, resources and funding in Maine.
- Learn about AEM resources.
Maine CITE staff, Kathy Adams OTL, ATP and John Brandt and Ann Long from Maine Parent Federation
- Link to download a copy of “Guide for Maine Families on AT and AEM” (MS-Word document)
- Link to Maine AEM Program
- Link to Maine Parent Federation
- Link Maine Department of Education – IEP Form (MS-Word document)
- Link to Maine Department of Education – IEP Guidance document (MS-Word document)
Photo credit: Image licensed through Creative Commons by U.S. Air Force. Photo by Staff Sgt. Brandon Shapiro.