Recorded: October 25, 2022 – Are you a Mac user who needs an overview of the built-in accessibility features? The Mac Operating System (OS) supports vision, hearing, and physical motor needs, and improves access for anyone! Join this webinar to learn how to unlock any user’s potential for increased accessibility.
- Become familiar with the accessibility features of a Mac
- Learn how to enable and utilize the more common accessibility features
- Learn how to find additional resources about the features
Leilani Carlson, Maine CITE Assistive Technology Specialist – Leilani joined the state assistive technology program, Maine CITE, in July 2022. For ten years, she provided education, resource information, and direct assistance to agricultural workers with disabilities or chronic illnesses as the Maine AgrAbility Project Coordinator. Before working in disability services, she worked in the environmental engineering and consulting industry for more than 15 years.
Resources discussed in webinar:
- Mac OS Accessibility Quick Guide – PDF
- Mac Accessibility PowerPoint – PDF