Recorded: June 23, 2020 – The Maine CITE Program staff update families with the latest information on Assistive Technology (AT) and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) for children and youth.
We all use technology to improve our lives; AT and AEM support students in learning, living independently, and transitioning into adulthood. Along with an opportunity for questions, this session updates families with the latest information on AT and AEM and the importance of the family’s role in planning. The revised 2020 Guide for Maine Families on AT and AEM will be featured.
- Learn about AT and AEM in the program planning process.
- Learn about AT and AEM devices, resources, and funding in Maine.
- Discuss the importance of AT and AEM in Transition
- Kathy Adams OTL, ATP, Director – Maine CITE Program
- John Brandt, MS.Ed., Training Coordinator – Maine CITE Program